In her own words: karen gunton is an inspirational author, speaker, and teacher… and a badass rule-breaker who never uses capitals. she is on a mission to encourage others to be the highest, brightest version of themselves… which is why she started the lighthouse revolution. karen is also a light igniter and mindset builder for women in business, helping them to find their purpose, get unstuck, and shine their light in the world.
What we chat about:
- Karen’s journey, from school teacher to building a little biz called Build a Little Biz, to letting go of this familiar old friend to bring the Lighthouse Revolution to Life.
- How being out of your zone of genius is unsustainable, and leads to burnout super easily
- Fears of being unworthy and how healing them has opened up a whole new energetic and spiritual side to Karen’s business evolution
- What spiral staircases have to do with business evolution, and what fireman’s pole can teach us about approaching change with a sense of wonder and curiosity
- How something that feels like it makes no logical sense, but choosing to surrender anyway can completely change the playing field
Links mentioned in this episode:
Karen’s website: www.karengunton.com