Julie Parker is one of Australia’s foremost life and business coaches and trainers with more than a decade’s experience inspiring hundreds of clients and thousands of people to create beautiful lives and businesses. The CEO and Founder of The Beautiful You Coaching Academy, Julie passionately trains and supports heart centered and gifted people to bring their talents and love of giving into the world as life coaches.
Julie is a published author and Tedx speaker and has shared a speaking stage with Clare Bowditch, Christina Re, Gretel Killeen, Carolyn Cresswell and Gala Darling. She is the recipient of numerous awards including the Australia Day Citizenship Award and Business and Professional Women’s Woman of Achievement Award. Julie appears regularly in the media including Today Tonight, A Current Affair, Sunrise and The Morning Show, as well as publications such as Grazia, Cleo, Cosmopolitan, Fitness and Health and national newspapers. She is also the Editor in Chief of inspired COACH Magazine.
Julie lives in Melbourne with her husband, stepdaughter and two much loved adopted cats.
What we chat about:
– self-compassion and joy as guiding principles, and Julie’s answer to the question “can you really make money running a business from the feminine”
– how shining your light is not “not all kittens + roses”
– Julie’s growth from part-time solopreneur + life coach, to CEO of Beautiful You Coaching Academy, including her fear of taking the step into the Academy business model and the “who do you think you are?” voice of ego that came to visit
– Julie’s current journey down the priestess path and how that feminine presence steers her business
– why [although it may seem counter-intuitive] Julie’s intention is to not expand in business for at least the next couple of years.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Beautiful You Coaching Academy http://www.beautifulyoucoachingacademy.com/
Julie’s personal website http://juliesuzanneparker.com/
Priestess path blogs from Julies personal site http://juliesuzanneparker.com/blog/pink
Check out this episode!