Natalie MacNeil is an Emmy Award-winning media entrepreneur, author of She Takes on the World and The Conquer Kit, and the Creator of SheTakesOnTheWorld.com.
She Takes On The World is one of the top sites on the planet for entrepreneurial women. It was recognized by Forbes on “Top 10 Websites for Entrepreneurial Women” and was featured by ForbesWoman on “Top 100 Websites for Women.” She Takes on the World is also the 2013 recipient of “Website of the Year” at the Stevie Awards for Women in Business. Today, Natalie and her team at She Takes on the World are focused on transforming businesses around the world through The Conquer Club, a 12-month implementation incubator for ambitious entrepreneurs.
Natalie is frequently quoted and interviewed in the media. She has appeared in top media outlets like Glamour, People StyleWatch, Inc., Forbes, ForbesWoman,Wall Street Journal, CNN, Entrepreneur.com, Globe and Mail, Mashable, and more.
What we chat about:
- How there is no such thing as a magic pill, and how implementation is the “secret” ingredient for sustainable transformation
- How mindset is key to Natalie’s success, and how the fears that have stood in her way have not lessened but changed as she has made her way past the 7 figure mark of success
- How the pursuit of goals and greatness should never come at the expense of your overall health and wellbeing
- Natalie’s new book Conquer Your Fear, the ultimate planning tool for entrepreneurs
- How Natalie’s year long “unprogram” and incubator for entrepreneurs is like a cocoon – of love, and support and the systems and accountability you need to rebuild your wings and fly to your fullest potential
Links mentioned in this episode:
Natalie’s website: www.shetakesontheworld.com